The Virginian 6.6K Extra Mile RunWill you go the extra mile for cancer care?
Online registration is now closed BUT you can register at the event beginning at 9:00 am! ($40 6.6K Run, $30 2-mile Walk)
Patients and caregivers at the Nicewonder Cancer Center go the extra mile every day when battling cancer. So The Virginian 6.6K is one mile longer than the traditional 5K run and will benefit the cancer center.
This is a beautiful course offering the most spectacular scenery as it winds through The Virginian, a premier golfing community in Bristol. It is a hilly road course, making it a great late-season challenge for seasoned and novice runners alike. Professional race management and electronic tag timing will be provided by State of Franklin Track Club and the course is USTAF certified.
Is walking more your style? There is also a 2-mile fun walk for all ages.
Lunch items will be provided and a long-sleeve race shirt is included if you register by September 19th (otherwise subject to availability).
Create a team and invite your family and friends to join you! Be sure to see the Event, Incentives, and Awards Info page on the side menu for special race features!
All proceeds will benefit J.D. and Lorraine Nicewonder Cancer Center at Wellmont Bristol Regional Medical Center.
We hope to see you there!
- WHEN: Saturday, September 27 at 10:00 a.m.
- WHERE: The Virginian, 22512 Clubhouse Ridge, Bristol, VA 24202
- WHY: Go the EXTRA MILE for cancer care! Help to raise funds for the Nicewonder Cancer Center.
TO GET STARTED
- Register for The Virginian 6.6K by selecting the Participant Registration on the left
- Receive and customize your FREE Personal Donation Page
- Invite family and friends to visit your Personal Donation Page